In an interview with Channel 4 News in Manchester, Mr Blair also insisted it was "absurd" to suggest he was planning to commit Britain to an invasion of Iran. The Prime Minister also said he had no plans to bomb nuclear installations in Iran, which is suspected of seeking to develop the technology to produce nuclear weapons.
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
- Ahmadinejad’s Achilles Heel
- A president under fire at home
- U.S. puts squeeze on Iran's oil fields
- Ahmadinejad’s Followers Ordered to Falsify Electio...
- Iran’s election likely to bring rethink at top
- Jihadis and whores
- Iran's plans
- Iran's nuclear strategy: Making uranium while the ...
- How we fell into the Iranian trap
- China and Iran: a perfect match